Woman In The Mirror
This eight-week ministry is for women who struggle with a distorted self-image and extreme food choices. Through this study you’ll gain a clearer understanding of who you are in God’s eyes, as a wonderfully made child of God, in His image. Are you consumed by a distorted self-image and extreme food choices?
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Can you answer "yes" to any of the following questions?
- Do you struggle with the image you see when you look in the mirror?
- Do you have a preoccupation with food, weight, calories or body image?
- Do you jump from one fad diet to another with little or no success?
- Do you frequently skip meals, eat alone, or make unusual food choices?
- If you've had an unusual amount to eat, do you exercise compulsively, purge, use laxatives or skip meals?
- Do you weigh-in frequently?
- Do you constantly eat beyond a normal appetite?
- Does your weight or image determine your self-esteem?
If you could relate to any of these questions, then "The Woman in the Mirror" Bible Study might be for you. This is a confidential, eight-week study through which women gain a greater understanding of who they are in God's eyes and become equipped to fight this battle. This study will be offered several times a year.
All Bible study materials are available in the Perimeter bookstore.