KIDS Discipleship is planning to regather on September 20. One vital element to our KIDS Discipleship regathering strategy is the implementation of health and safety protocols to mitigate COVID exposure. These are all listed below.
KIDS Discipleship Sunday Morning Precautions and Safety Measures
- New touchless and social distanced check-in procedures
- Leader and volunteer mask requirement
- Students are required to wear masks when entering and exiting the building or attending worship service (may be some exceptions due to special needs and sensory issues). Students are encouraged but not required to wear masks while with discipleship group in assigned meeting area.
- Discipleship groups will stay separated from each other the entire hour.
- Pre-recorded large group teaching will be available through leader’s device or staggered assigned viewing times in auditoriums.
- Traveling Got Truth carts to limit movement of groups through building
- Each group will have one classroom and desks/seating areas will be spaced apart to encourage social distance.
The Nursery/Preschool will also be opening in limited capacity and with extra safety measures to serve children of volunteers and staff. The initial phase for reopening the Nursery/Preschool is to do a staggered and limited approach that allows testing of new procedures and safety protocols before inviting the entire congregation. Check www.perimeter.org/nursery for updates.
Make sure to check out www.perimeter.org/kidsquestresources to view KidsQuest Online and to download resources for family discussion!