The website of Perimeter Church in Johns Creek, GA.
Bringing discipleship back to the local church
A Covenant Christian School
North Atlanta's Premier Summer Day Camp
Resources from Perimeter's lead teacher, Randy Pope
Uniting churches in Atlanta to transform our city
Welcome to Perimeter
We are pleased that you have chosen to visit our web site and we hope you will come and visit us in person as well. As you explore our site you'll notice that we have a lot to offer the families and individuals in our community, including things for children of all ages as well as adults, no matter what their age or stage of life (single, married, divorced, widowed, whatever). Perimeter is a truly a come as you are church. It's a safe place to explore the truths of Christianity and it's a great place to experience growth and community.
Our services feature a blend of traditional hymns with contemporary praise songs, and will often feature drama, personal testimonies, and dance - providing a dynamic and impacting time of worship. We were all created to worship and at Perimeter Church our desire is to help you worship well.
Saturday: 5:00 PM (Hanger)
Sunday: 9:00 AM (Sanctuary)
Sunday: 10:45 AM (Sanctuary, Chapel, Hanger)
KidsQuest - Kindergarten-4th GradeSunday: 9:00 & 10:45 AM
Childcare - 0-5 yrs old (Pre-Kindergarten)Saturday: 5:00 PMSunday: 9:00 & 10:45 AM
Wisdom For Wives
W4W Website Content
Welcome to a wealth of valuable content for the Wisdom for Wives course.
Please click on the Lesson number and title below to view the list of articles and videos for that lesson as referenced in your manual. To select an article or video that interests you, click on the title of article or video in the list. The titles on this webpage are exactly the same title as in your manual. The content will open in a different tab in your web browser, so your page with all these links will stay up.
If during the course of this study you become aware that your marriage needs further assistance click on the Counselor Referrals bar below for more information.
If during the course of this study you become aware that your marriage needs further assistance we recommend the following:
Please contact the Pastoral Care Department of your church.
Please contact the Pastoral Care Department at 678.405.2268 or email Danielle.
Simply put, marriage mentoring (for Perimeter Church members) is defined as one husband and wife spending a few hours each month with another husband and wife, identifying each spouse's roles in marriage, modeling behaviors and teaching new skills all from a Biblical perspective. It is life on life couple discipleship, measured in time and love that can change a relationship and a family for generations. You can give or receive this gift of discipleship through Marriage Mentors. For more information, contact Erin Grass at 678.405.2209.
Watch it on video
Read it in an article posted on Christian Post
A Reader's Digest condensed article takes a realistic view of divorce.
Taken from Love & Respect, by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs which lists applications for showing respect in your husband's created drives.
Examine the documented physical, mental, and psychological differences in men and women as documented by doctors and authors.
By Michael Hyatt
By Ann-Marie Slaughter
Shaunti's response to the Ann-Marie Slaughter article Women Can't Have It All - for The Atlantic
By Conor Friedersdorf
A sample of three income levels net family income after all expenses and taxes
- Paycheck Calculator - You plug in your pay and deductions and it calculates your net pay after taxes and withholdings
- Monthly Net Pay Calculator - You have to plug in the tax rate
- Can You Live on One Income Calculator - annual amounts
- What-If Model - More of an exercise of calculating your monthly living expenses than your income. Use the other sites to calculate income and this site to record expenses, plugging in the income calculated from sites above.
From The New Eve, Robert Lewis identifies the main characteristics and pros and cons for each of five seasons.
A humorous MomLIfe Today article by Shaunti Feldhahn highlighting the struggle to juggle work and home.
Another MomLife article by Shaunti Feldhahn journaling one staff members season of life evaluation.
by HANA SCHANKELIZABETH WALLACE
DEC 19, 2016 - "But the remaining women engaged in a kind of childcare calculus where they factored in their salary, the cost of childcare, their long-term career prospects, and the degree to which their working would negatively affect their family. For those with jobs that were either low-paying or unfulfilling, many stated that 'it just made sense' for them to stay home."
- MoneySavingMom - Crystal Paine is mom of 3, homeschool graduate, sister to six and her by-line for her website is: Intentional Finance. Intentional Family. Intentional Business. She has a megahuge following.
- Minimalist Mom - A Rich Life With Less Stuff
- Flylady - Fly Lady is actually a mayor of her town and is an avid fly fisherwoman who created this website for cleaning and organizing your home. She has a way of breaking down the big daunting house keeping projects into manageable 20 minute chunks of time.
- How to Cook Everything App
- CopyKat - CopyKat.com is the creation of Stephanie Manley. Stephanie started publishing recipes on the web in 1995 as a means to capture her family recipes in a format that they would not be thrown away. Over the years she has developed many recipes that taste just like restaurant recipes.recipes from America's Most Popular Restaurants. All of her recipes used to be free on the website but they have now been published in two books and they are the real deal
- You can hardly taste the difference between hers and the restaurant. But some of the dishes are 'very involved'. Look for the easy ones. Go to Archives for free restaurant recipes such as Macaroni Grill Sugo Bianco - grilled chicken with creamy Asiago sauce and pasta.
- Cooking Shows on The Food Network
- Evernote - Organization of information in Notebooks with Notes. A note may contain an image, a word or excel doc, an audio clip, etc. You can even use the app on the phone to scan a document or business card or magazine page and search the scan by text. It's insane and it's free!
- Wunderlist - Manage and share your to-do-lists
- OmniFocus - A task management platform for Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Dive a little deeper into the story Carolyn Nelson shares on the podcast with her daughter Summer on the 2015 podcast for Choosing to Steward Time to Rule and Manage. This article by her mother addresses the challenge of prioritizing what matters most as she takes us through her fight with a terminal disease in her latter years, and the life she led as "Wonder Woman". Do you find yourself relating to her "10 symptoms of Wonder Woman Syndrome"?
Video by Shaunti Feldhahn
Shaunti Feldhahn video clip from an event explaining the hidden insecurity in men.
From Focus on the Family
Four lessons from My Journey of Regaining Trust in My Husband, by Chris and Cindy Beall (from Family Life)
From Family Life, by Dennis and Barbara Rainey
Article by Shaunti Feldhahn explains how the different brain wiring in men and women causes most women to need to talk things through right away while men need to think about it and process before he talks to you.
Shaunti Feldhahn shares in this blog one of her most surprising secrets in her book The Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages - happiest couples got to bed with unresolved issues sometimes.
Or catch it on VIDEO HERE.
Words of Life or Death, written by Melanie Chitwood
Highly Happy Marriages Secret #2: Believe the Best, reminds us that that our spouse is "for us" and how that affects our communication
Got Conflict? posted on www.ninaroesner.com
Including: 5 Communications Tools that Saved My Marriage; Are You Listening; and many more
Getting to the Heart of your Communication Struggles - Paul Tripp
Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions - Lysa Terkeurst
Every Woman's Battle, The Fantasy Fallacy, The Sexually Confident Wife, and more.
- Marriage and Sex Therapy
- Free Resources include: sexual addition article, sexual problems associated with anti-depressants, depression in marriage, initiating sex in marriage, and more
- Passionate Intimacy Workshop - A weekend workshop (Friday evening through Saturday morning), designed to help married couples on the journey toward discovering passionate physical intimacy. Couples explore how sexual intimacy is a God given gift that can be a vehicle for taking a marriage relationship to a whole new level of intimacy. This is a highly rated workshop that typically takes place overnight at a hotel.
Get some advice here be sure to click the arrows at the top of the page to scroll through al the categories of resources.
A Christian Response to the Fifty Shades of Grey phenomenon. Go beyond the fruit of sexual fantasies to their psychological root and bring them under God's rule. From Shannon Ethridge, the best-selling author of The Every Women's Battle series.
A response to Fifty Shades of Grey article by Craig Gross, founder of xxxChurch to help people addicted to porn.
Taken from Dr. Willard Harley's book His Needs Her Needs.