We have several leadership communities dedicated to giving you the opportunity to connect with and learn from other discipleship leaders while providing timely training for your group.
Purpose: To develop discipleship leaders in the context of a leadership community.
Format: 10-15 leaders in an interactive roundtable discussion about you, your group and a specific topic.
Some topics will include:
- Setting direction for your discipleship group
- Organic and Engineered: Time management in your discipleship groups and relationships
- Taking truth to the Heart
- Designing Personalized Training as a discipleship leader
- Grace Driven Accountability
How can this help you as a leader?
- Offer a place for community with other leaders
- Learn from others' leadership styles and ideas
- Provide a place to share struggles and encourage one another
- Active, ongoing leadership development
- Convenient times and locations
- Be equipped with tools that can be applied to your group
Where: We will have several leadership community training times and locations. To find the best fit for you, please contact Kelli Means for women or Caleb Martin for men.
When: Click the blue bars below.