The website of Perimeter Church in Johns Creek, GA.
Bringing discipleship back to the local church
A Covenant Christian School
North Atlanta's Premier Summer Day Camp
Resources from Perimeter's lead teacher, Randy Pope
Uniting churches in Atlanta to transform our city
Welcome to Perimeter
We are pleased that you have chosen to visit our web site and we hope you will come and visit us in person as well. As you explore our site you'll notice that we have a lot to offer the families and individuals in our community, including things for children of all ages as well as adults, no matter what their age or stage of life (single, married, divorced, widowed, whatever). Perimeter is a truly a come as you are church. It's a safe place to explore the truths of Christianity and it's a great place to experience growth and community.
Our services feature a blend of traditional hymns with contemporary praise songs, and will often feature drama, personal testimonies, and dance - providing a dynamic and impacting time of worship. We were all created to worship and at Perimeter Church our desire is to help you worship well.
There will be no Saturday service this weekend.
Sunday:9:00 AM (Sanctuary, Chapel) 10:45 AM (Sanctuary, Chapel, Hanger Auditorium in the Bricks)
KidsQuest - Kindergarten-4th GradeSunday: 9:00 & 10:45 AMChildcare - 0-5 yrs old (Pre-Kindergarten)Saturday: 5:00 PMSunday: 9:00 & 10:45 AM
The Journey Discipleship
Watch for an email coming later this month
NOTE: If you are a pastor or leader in another church and are interested in learning more about beginning discipleship in your church, please visit www.lifeonlife.org.
1. Fill out an interest form. The form lets us know a little about you, which helps us connect you to a leader whose group is meeting at a time and location that works for you.
2. Wait to hear from a leader. We do not assign groups. We will introduce you to a leader who is forming a new group or has space in a current group. We encourage you to talk with men you know at Perimeter to find out about potential openings in their discipleship groups.
3. Meet with a leader face-to-face. This gives you both an opportunity to get to know one another. You can find out more about the leader's group and he can learn what you are looking for in a group as well.
4. Pray and decide. After meeting with a leader, please take a little time to think and pray about whether to commit to the group.
5. After you have committed to a group you will receive an email with the registration form. (Women's groups will also be able to register for childcare on this form.)
Contact our discipleship staff by clicking one of these buttons: