What is the process for joining a discipleship group?
1. Fill out an interest form. The form lets us know a little about you, which helps us connect you to a leader whose group is meeting at a time and location that works for you.
2. Wait to hear from a leader. We do not assign groups. We will introduce you to a leader who is forming a new group or has space in a current group. We encourage you to talk with men you know at Perimeter to find out about potential openings in their discipleship groups.
3. Meet with a leader face-to-face. This gives you both an opportunity to get to know one another. You can find out more about the leader's group and he can learn what you are looking for in a group as well.
4. Pray and decide. After meeting with a leader, please take a little time to think and pray about whether to commit to the group.
5. After you have committed to a group you will receive an email with the registration form. (Women's groups will also be able to register for childcare on this form.)