LEADERSHIP ROUNDTABLES (Scroll down for locations!)
We have several leadership communities dedicated to giving you the opportunity to connect with and learn from other discipleship leaders while providing timely training for your group.
Purpose: To develop discipleship leaders in the context of a leadership community.
Format: 10-15 leaders in an interactive roundtable discussion about you, your group and a specific topic.
Some topics will include:
- Setting direction for your discipleship group
- Organic and Engineered: Time management in your discipleship groups and relationships
- Taking truth to the Heart
- Designing Personalized Training as a discipleship leader
- Grace Driven Accountability
How can this help you as a leader?
- Offer a place for community with other leaders
- Learn from others' leadership styles and ideas
- Provide a place to share struggles and encourage one another
- Active, ongoing leadership development
- Convenient times and locations
- Be equipped with tools that can be applied to your group
Where: We will have several leadership community training times and locations. To find the best fit for you, please contact Kelli Means for women or Caleb Martin for men.
When: Click the blue bars below.