Discipleship groups differ from Bible studies. Below are some of the key differences to help you decide whether or not a Journey group is the best fit for this season of life.
Discipleship (LOLMD) group at Perimeter:
· Long-term (one year at a time)
· Time commitment: prepare for lesson, come to weekly meeting, spend time with leader outside of meeting, attend workshops on occasion
· Focused on daily walk with God, applying the Word, sharing hearts and lives, becoming equipped to invest in others
· Deep relationships with a few
Bible studies at Perimeter:
1. Short-term (6-12 weeks)
2. Time commitment: prepare for lesson and come to weekly meeting
3. Focused on learning specific topic or book of the Bible and being encouraged in your walk
4. Get to know other ladies in the church
Both discipleship groups and Bible studies will help you grow closer to the Lord in community. We would love to discuss with you what would be best for you.