The website of Perimeter Church in Johns Creek, GA.
Bringing discipleship back to the local church
A Covenant Christian School
North Atlanta's Premier Summer Day Camp
Resources from Perimeter's lead teacher, Randy Pope
Uniting churches in Atlanta to transform our city
Welcome to Perimeter
We are pleased that you have chosen to visit our web site and we hope you will come and visit us in person as well. As you explore our site you'll notice that we have a lot to offer the families and individuals in our community, including things for children of all ages as well as adults, no matter what their age or stage of life (single, married, divorced, widowed, whatever). Perimeter is a truly a come as you are church. It's a safe place to explore the truths of Christianity and it's a great place to experience growth and community.
Our services feature a blend of traditional hymns with contemporary praise songs, and will often feature drama, personal testimonies, and dance - providing a dynamic and impacting time of worship. We were all created to worship and at Perimeter Church our desire is to help you worship well.
Saturday:There is no Saturday service this weekend - join us Sunday morning.
Sunday:9:00 AM (Sanctuary, Chapel) 10:45 AM (Sanctuary, Chapel)
Kindergarten-5th GradeSaturday Night Kids: Saturday: 5:00 PM KidsQuest: Sunday: 9:00 & 10:45 AMChildcare - 0-5 yrs old (Pre-Kindergarten):Saturday: 5:00 PMSunday: 9:00 & 10:45 AM
Founded on the challenge to "Attempt something so great for God that it is doomed to failure, lest He be in it," Perimeter's Vision is:
To make and deploy mature and equipped followers of Christ for the sake of Family, Community and Global transformation
How Do We Plan To Accomplish Our Vision?
We plan to make mature and equipped followers of Christ by:
1) Winsomely engaging the unchurched where we live, work and play.
2) Attractively exposing the unchurched to God's Word and God's people.
3) Sponsoring newcomers into church membership.
4) Discipling members in life-on-life missional discipleship.
We plan to bring about family transformation by:
1) Equipping children & youth to understand the gospel and to embrace a biblical world and life view.
2) Equipping singles to leverage their missional mobility and to make wise marital decisions.
3) Equipping marrieds to delight in their God-given roles and to fulfill their God-given responsibilities.
4) Equipping parents to develop a family plan and to shepherd their children's hearts.
We plan to deploy our people for community and global transformation by:
1) Serving people in need.
2) Partnering with other churches and organizations.
3) Planting new churches.
4) Exporting life-on-life missional discipleship to churches worldwide.
What is most important to us?
- Practicing indiscriminate love regardless of social, economic or racial status
- Demonstrating personal, family, organizational, financial & leadership integrity
- Living by faith in Christ and attempting faith oriented goals in an environment of innovation and change
- Speaking and proclaiming the truth regardless of the consequences