The website of Perimeter Church in Johns Creek, GA.
Bringing discipleship back to the local church
A Covenant Christian School
North Atlanta's Premier Summer Day Camp
Resources from Perimeter's lead teacher, Randy Pope
Uniting churches in Atlanta to transform our city
Welcome to Perimeter
We are pleased that you have chosen to visit our web site and we hope you will come and visit us in person as well. As you explore our site you'll notice that we have a lot to offer the families and individuals in our community, including things for children of all ages as well as adults, no matter what their age or stage of life (single, married, divorced, widowed, whatever). Perimeter is a truly a come as you are church. It's a safe place to explore the truths of Christianity and it's a great place to experience growth and community.
Our services feature a blend of traditional hymns with contemporary praise songs, and will often feature drama, personal testimonies, and dance - providing a dynamic and impacting time of worship. We were all created to worship and at Perimeter Church our desire is to help you worship well.
Saturday:5:00 PM (Hanger Auditorium in the Bricks)
Sunday:9:00 AM (Sanctuary, Chapel) 10:45 AM (Sanctuary, Chapel, Hanger Auditorium in the Bricks)
(Kindergarten-5th Grade)Saturday Night Kids: Saturday: 5:00 PM KidsQuest: Sunday: 9:00 & 10:45 AMChildcare (0-5 yrs old (Pre-Kindergarten)):Sunday: 9:00 & 10:45 AM
Children & Students
Jhi Ministry (7th - 8th)
Surge, our winter Jhi retreat to Orlando, FL. is currently full. Please email email@example.com to be added to a wait list.
7th and 8th grade students
January 13-16, 2017
Early Bird - $335
Regular - $365
Early Bird – November 8 – 28 use promotion code EARLYBIRD17
Regular – November 29 – December 11
Floridays Resort - http://www.floridaysresortorlando.com/
Charter buses & vans
If you invite a friend (and they sign up) who is not currently in a Perimeter Discipleship Group, you will receive a $25 gift card to share in the park. Your friend must put your name down on the reference spot of the registration form.
• 2 day 2-park tickets to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
• Lodging and transportation
• All meals except for: fast food dinner on Friday, dinner at the park on Saturday, dinner at the park on Sunday, and fast food lunch on Monday
• Plan to bring approximately $40-$60 extra for meals not included above.
Students are allowed bring cell phones or other electronic devices, but must keep up with them and use them appropriately. All devices will be collected by chaperones at bed time to ensure that students (and leaders) get a good night’s sleep.
*Perimeter Church, Universal Studios or Floridays Resort is not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen during your stay with us. Please do not bring items of significant value.*
12:00 PM on Friday, January 13. Students are expected to have already eaten or bring a packed lunch.
We will arrive back at Perimeter on Monday afternoon.
• Students' names must be on Jhi roster by the deadline (or January 8 if on the waiting list)
• This will serve as the form for a pre-arranged absence with the school for ½ day-nothing else is needed.
• Students must be in school on Friday, January 13, and will be dismissed from classes at the end of 4th period.
• Students must turn in all work in all classes: homework, project, essay, etc. due on January 13 before leaving after 4th period.
• Students are responsible to make up work or tests and get notes for Friday after 4th period. (At the teacher's discretion, a test may be taken before the student leaves.)