Financial Principles for Teens
Biblical financial principles class
High school students in grades 11 and 12
February 5 – March 12
Does God care about your heart?
Or your money?
How about both?
In this financial principles class just for teens, you’ll learn what God has to say about money and possessions, how you can practically apply these words to your life, and how you can grow in leaps and bounds in your faithful use of the finances God entrusts to you—now and in the future.
This is a new offering for Perimeter Church high school juniors and seniors, so we are looking for students who will take the class and help improve it for future groups! Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Test-drive the curriculum
- Provide feedback on both the content and the class format
- Earn a financial reward for successful completion!
Get Started on the Right Financial Footing
This class is being offered just to high school juniors and seniors for a reason. After high school, you will have more financial freedom—and responsibility—than ever before. Whether you are getting a job, joining the military, or going to college, you will have to make important money decisions every day.
We pray you will walk away from this course with a deeper understanding of what God's Word says about faithful use of finances and feel better equipped to handle your own money.
I’m interested! How can I join?
We are limiting the number of participants this cycle, so there is a chance we may not be able to accept all applicants.
- Fill out a very short interest survey. The survey will be open through January 29.
- We will get back to you on whether you have been accepted in the class no later than January 30.
- Do not purchase the materials until you hear from us! We will provide information on where to purchase the online curriculum.
How can I find out more?
Email lay leaders Dan Wolthuis or Amy Shirley. They will be happy to answer your questions!